We have prepared a different, creative way of aromatising a gin and tonic.
The TEGIN pack consists of:
- One CONTAINER OF TEGIN No. 1 (strawberry, redcurrant, raspberry, apple, elderberry, wild rose, hibiscus flower)
- One CONTAINER OF TEGIN No. 2 (black tea, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger)
- One CONTAINER OF TEGIN No. 3 (green tea, chamomile, hibiscus flower, strawberry)
- One CONTAINER OF TEGIN No. 4 (clove, cardamom, galangal root, cumin, violet)
- One CONTAINER OF TEGIN No. 5 (juniper, pepper, lavender flower)
- One CONTAINER OF DEHYDRATED WHOLE KUMQUAT
- Two CONTAINERS OF LYOPHILISED APPLE SLICES
- Two CONTAINERS OF LYOPHILISED WHOLE CRANBERRIES
Introduce the pyramid into the glass, add the selected gin and allow to infuse for approximately one minute. Add ice and pour the tonic in slowly so as not to break the bubbles.
- Place the Tegin of choice in the glass.
- Pour in the desired amount of gin, leave to macerate for one minute.
- Leave the Tegin in the glass, add ice.
- Then add the tonic slowly to preserve its bubbles. If you wish, you can add decorations from our Tegin line.