Tiger nut milk
Considered a source of nutrients and vitamins since classical times, diverse medical studies support the multiple beneficial properties for the organism. To this end, researchers concluded that tiger nut milk possesses extremely healthy digestive properties due to its high content in starch and amino acids.
In addition, prestigious specialists from the University of Valencia state that it is rich in minerals including phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron, as well as unsaturated fats and proteins. It is low in sodium, meaning that it is suitable for patients with hypertension.
It is an energy giving, nutritious drink, of plant origin, with cardiovascular properties similar to those of olive oil, contributing to lowering levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, thanks to its high level of oleic acid.
All these characteristics mean that Tiger Milk from Valencia is a comprehensive food product thanks to the macro and micronutrients it provides to the organism.
- Tiger milk is an energy drink, however, its content in carbohydrates is not based on glucose, but on more complex sugars (sucrose and starch).
- It does not contain lactose or fructose.
- Its percentage of fatty acids, very similar to that of olive oil, and fairly similar to those of nuts such as hazelnuts, give it an unarguable added value. It is useful for preventing hypercholesterolaemia, hypertriglyceridemia and arteriosclerosis.
- It also contains certain enzymes such as amylase, lipase, catalase, etc., which could explain its reputable eupeptic properties.
- It also provides some iron, greater than that of cow’s milk, although not as much as soy milk, from which it is differentiated by its highly superior palatability.
Tiger nut milk
The promotional pack consists of 8 bottles of tiger nut milk.
For the purchase of 8 bottles of Tiger nut milk, we will give you a totem.
Liquid Tiger nut milk:
1 litre of concentrate and 4 litres of water
Tiger nut milk slushy:
1 litre of concentrate and 3 litres of water